Friday, November 1, 2013

A beginning and an End

Last day of my 30 day photo challenge was yesterday.
Whew.....
It's been a crazy week.
 I barely finished the photo project. In fact.....I ended up skipping two days.
OH. WELL. Day 30 was a self portrait. Do you know how embarrassing it is to take a self portrait.....like a serious one? I am not a model and I am never going to be. So in the end the thing that looked the best was a smile. I am loving trying to get indoor lighting right. Cameras are amazing.


Starting a new one for November. I am calling it "The Thankful Project". Same basic principle, except subject is something that I am thankful for for that day. In Honor of Thanksgiving. Today was Food. Still trying to be creative with my shots. I really liked how today's turned out.
 


The real craziness was due to the fact that we Ended up in the ER on Wednesday afternoon. Bron fell 6 feet from the top of the playground through the rails. Free fall......ended up straight on his back. Scraped his chin pretty good (which is now purple), his arm and bit through part of his tongue (which is now black). But obviously, main concern was head trauma. Initial neuro exam looked good enough that we were under 4 hour observation. Luckily, no issues ever arouse so no imaging was needed. Went to the Dr. today for another neuro check and he got a clean bill of health.
 
This picture was taken right before he fell.
 
SOOOO glad and thankful to Heavenly Father that my little man is okay.
 
Happy shooting. What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment