Thursday, November 7, 2013

Almosted missed it. Let THAT be a lesson to ya!

Today I am thankful for something funny. Mostly it's adorable. I don't find too many things funny right now. but as I was sitting at the breakfast table, it happened and I snapped a pic.
 
BUT.....
 
I almost missed it. I was sitting there thinking, "What on earth am I going to take a picture of today?" and the moment came up. Luckily I realized it in the nick of time!

Bron has gotten into his stuffed animals. Like, REALLY loves them. They are the only ones that get kisses. So His monkey, Eekers, was sitting "watching" his eat breakfast and Bron would not have another bite to eat until Eekers got a bite of banana and a drink of Milk. So I had to pretend that Eekers ate some banana and put the milk sippy cup in front of his mouth. Then Bron kept eating. It was so cute and so adorable.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment