Sunday, November 3, 2013

The thankful project Day 3

Today I am thankful for happiness.
 
 When I hear the word happiness I think of the Gospel. And these two cute sister missionaries in our ward just exude happiness to me. They are doing the right thing spreading the Gospel and you can see that joy in their smiles. I am thankful for the happiness that I have had in my life. While I have had some sadness (more than some, less than some) I have had a lot of happy moments. And I have the ultimate happiness by having the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
 
What better represents my church than our missionaries?
When people hear the words, "Mormon Church" a lot of people think of the missionaries.
 
This is Sister Vassar and Sister Ballard who are currently serving in our ward.
The joy and happiness they have from spreading the Gospel shines out from their faces.
They are both beautiful girls who are serving our Lord faithfully.
 
What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment