Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Animal Crackers in my soup

Today I am thankful for animals. I was thinking about this a lot and the reasons why. One of the most obviously reasons is the beauty that they add to the earth. But the reason I am most thankful is the reassurance they give me in our Creator. I know that animals evolve. WE, as humans, evolve. But we didn't come from chimps. And the animals were created and place in the Garden of Eden by our Heavenly Father.

Had a great day today. Me and my little partner went to the Zoo. We had a fun time and I got some great pictures. But the picture main picture I chose for today was actually before we got to the Zoo. It was this beautiful little set of shops on the way and I just had to stop. Luckily the little hummingbird flew in. He went too fast for me to get a straight forward shot, but I think its pretty cool anyway.
 
 
I had so much fun today with my shooting. It rained last night, so it was nice and cool and ALL the animals (okay, except the lion) were active and moving! I felt like I was in a Safari!
It made for some great moments with Bron and some awesome pictures.
 







 
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment